Under the guidance of the Marketing Director and as part of the marketing team, the Interactive Media Manager is responsible for all digital, online, social, email marketing and communication efforts.
The winning candidate will have a variety of online marketing and communications experience, including website content management, digital campaign development and execution, e-mail communications, social engagement, online analytics and reporting. This person should also be a rock star when it comes to making BFFs with cross-functional internal teams, resort management and agency partners. Strong communication -- verbal, written and especially #hashtag -- skills are essential. We're looking for someone with a unique combination of professionalism, customer service know-how and friendly spunk who can successfully translate Sipapu's Family-Friendly, Family Fun attitude across multiple online platforms.
This position is based out of our company's corporate office in Durango.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a closely related field
• A love for skiing or snowboarding is a must -- ski resort experience is a plus.
• 2-3 years of hands-on experience in marketing/online marketing
• 2-3 years of experience in social media
• Analytical experience related to online/digital marketing including ROI analysis, traffic/clicks, etc.
• Preferred capability to produce display banners and basic design creative elements
• Experience working with advertising and interactive agencies
Special Requirements: Working knowledge of all social media platforms, all Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required. Experience with website content management systems, Google Analytics, MailChimp and HootSuite or related services a plus. Experience with paid media and SEO engagements highly desired. Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite preferred.
Under the direction of the General Manager and as part of the Base Area Maintenance team, this individual maintains and repairs guest units and public areas as required, ensuring the resort's established standards; and maintains equipment and machinery from a preventative standpoint to ensure optimum performance and life of these items. Maintenance is also responsible for the groundskeeping and overall appearance of the grounds. He or she must adhear to all rules, standards and expectations as described in the employee manual.
The list below represents the majority of tasks Maintenance will be asked to perform. However, it does not represent all tasks. The variety of challenges faced in providing our guests with the best products and services is unpredictable. When we ask for help in any task, we expect an enthusiastic and cooperative response. Remember, we would not have asked unless we truly needed the help.
Requirements and Expectations:
• Greet guests who come into your presence
• General knowledge of the operation of tools and equipment for general maintenance jobs which may include: mechanical, electrical, building, logging, etc.
• Knowledge of care and maintenance for tools and equipment
• Safety conscious to use eye protection, gloves and/or aprons when necessary.
• Garbage removal as required
• Attendance at required training sessions
• Knows how to contact designated individuals for answers to questions regarding emergencies
• Performance of various and sundry activities as requested by supervisor and/or management
• Maintain overall cleanliness of shops, garages and work areas
• Snow removal
• General maintenance ability
• Responsible for replacement of tools and equipment and supplies to EXACT location of removal
• Distributes firewood in designated areas for cabins and lodge
• Provide guests with information on all services and facilities or to know how to direct them to someone who can assist them
• Have a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers
• When in contact with guests, greet and assist them professionally and enthusiastically
• Complete daily worklist
• Perform other assignments as directed
• Do whatever you can to maintain the entire resort each time you leave your department. For example, if you see trash, pick it up. Or if you see something that needs attention, bring it to the attention of someone who can facilitate correcting the issue.
• Regular attendance in conformance with standards set by Sipapu is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of our business, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort. So, schedules may vary and should not be expected to remain consistent from week to week.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of Sipapu operations
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English language
• Ability to move throughout premises and visually inspect conditions including bending, stooping and reaching arms overhead
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints, deadlines adn heavy levels of business activity
• Ability to maintain stationary position and concentrate on tasks for long periods of time when needed
Age: Employee must be 21 years of age
Grooming: All employees must maitain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance. Uniforms are mandatory where required.
Other: Ability to speak Spanish or an additional language preferred.